So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Friday, August 9, 2013

Might I even call it a perfect weekend?

Dinner and a showing of Princess Bride in the park started things off on Friday.

He felt left out cause he didnt have a beard, literally every other guy in the place did! ha! I got my gold standard Turkey Reuban. Not the best I've had.

Somebody thinks it's just hilarious to photobomb pictures. (My face is one of, 'you make me crazy')

Followed by sleeping in, blueberry picking, lunch overlooking the lake, talking with friends, biking with my favorite guy, walking on the beach, delicious dinner, and laughing with friends until long after the sunset on Saturday.


And Cheryl was so right, all I needed was a light jacket :)

No comments:

Post a Comment