So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Oh my! Have we been busy!

I have no idea what the date is, I had to look the other day.  I keep thinking it's the beginning of August but nope! we're more than halfway!

The other week I spent Tuesday - Thursday in Chicago with some of our youth group on a service project.  We worked with a church down there and did a lot of handing out flyers, talking with locals, and even spent some time talking with homeless people downtown.  Definitely an eye opening experience for all of us!








Friday I went back to work, and was greeted Friday night by Mr. P my yardboy and Moses my nephew!  We got to watch him for some of the weekend!  So we walked, had breakfast with my parents, and went to the farmers market.


Saturday evening, Mr P and I spent time with more of our friends.  We had dinner with them and walked to get ice cream. :)


Monday was a fun night too!!!  Cedarville had an alumni event in town, so Mr P, Anna, and I attended.  Such fun!  It's amazing the warmth a school can have through it's alumni family.

See the post below for what happened Tuesday, and now you have the rest of the story.
I suppose I'll just have to sleep some other time!

1 comment: