So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Quite the Thursday

Last Thursday was quite the day around these parts!  Dad had surgery, Moses came to visit, and I had my first bridal shower!!  It was my church shower, which was much anticipated and so fun!  Sherri was a wonderful surprise guest speaker and I cherish her kind words to me about loving my new neighbor, dessert was right up my ally - hot fudge sundaes! and Becca wrote a lovely note to me.
What a joy to celebrate together!

Lunch with a tiny casted Mos

:)

Ohh lala!  So many wonderful gifts!

Beautiful quilt from Karen B

This picture is so fun to me because there are three youth, (or former youth) sitting around me helping with this and that, such a sweet blessing our church has.

My Lindsay and my Mom

My Sisters

The Hostesses

All of our darling shoes!

Having my church shower was something I have thought about for many years.  The women in our church have helped me immensely and shaped me in becoming the woman I am today.  I am so thankful for them and grateful for the gift they are to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment