So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Monday, November 18, 2013

Shower for le bebe

The sweetest family started coming to church about two years ago.  While they have a 7 year old, Tonya just had another little one, and he's their first born at our church so we had a shower for her - any chance to party really! :)

Cookies! yum yum yum!

Hostess gifts!

Tonya and some friends

Lisa hogging the sweet baby!

I cant decide which end of the shower I like being on more!?  Giving is just as fun as receiving! 
Sharing in the joy.

2 comments:

  1. So sad that I missed it. Looks like it was a great time though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!
    the cookies get me every time ;-)

    ReplyDelete