So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Friday, December 27, 2013

Life's a party around the office

My faithful readers are going to start thinking that all we do at GFS is party.  
You might be on to something there.  
The lines do blur, especially around this time of year!

Our department ugly sweater or festive headgear white elephant party was Tuesday morning, lots of delicious food, fun, and great gifts!

Since I didnt have an ugly sweater, I opted for the headgear...

Beth's sweater lit up and had a battery pack!

 The whole gang, including Figment.

Friday morning the GFS Carolers came calling!  How fun!

I'll say it again, I just love where I work!

No comments:

Post a Comment