So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Saturday, December 21, 2013

This Year's Version of Caroling

Time has been at a premium this year for things like caroling, putting up a tree, baking, etc.  So when Mrs. B themed her shower for me with caroling, I'm counting it!  It was a most lovely morning inside, outside was a totally other story, early December blizzard!

The decor - I was also gifted 2 of these, so special, whenever I see these carolers, I always associate them with the B's!

My lovely hostess, and life long friend Mrs. B

My Grandma makes the most amazing bows

Some of the lovely ladies in attendance

Pillowcases! Mom and I came across those in Chinatown this summer, good thing he proposed!

Me and the Matron of most honor.  Wedding Shower Warrior!

It was so fun to have family and a lot of long time friends at this shower. It made for a morning full of laughs and great food too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment