I promise not to turn this into a Madge blog, but she's been about the only game in town lately! Although I did make 4 quarts of chicken stock and Peter got a dozen ducks the other weekend. Lives of the rich and famous, I know.
So, as you can see, back to Madge.
I love these two photos because they show how little she is, although she is gaining weight!
She loves people and visitors, so come on over!
And she loves ice cream the best!
Peter has a theory that cats think humans are just big cats. Based on Madge's attitude of where you are I am, what you eat, I eat, etc. I think he might be right :)
4 quarts of Chicken stock is impressive to me and blog worthy! :)
ReplyDeleteOmw!!!! I just love her!!!! I wish I could come over and snuggle that sweet kitty. BTW, I'm completely okay with a Madge blog. You can never have too much with the kitties :)
ReplyDelete