So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

While the cat dad was away...

the kittens played! And I had guests over.

I was kinda funny how her mood changed as the week went on. where's dad?


Kim, Kari and Arie came over and we had dinner and a fire in the firepit with the first s'mores of the season!

Saturday morning I hosted a neighborhood brunch. Five ladies came and it was SO fun to gather. So much to talk about! I didnt know what to expect, but there were neighbors standing on my driveway chatting 3 hours after things began!

And then when the cat dad came home, everyone rejoiced!

No comments:

Post a Comment