Three. Three coats of paint. On a 90 degree day. But we made it!
Let's get serious, Peter did most of the work, (full service husband, just ask him :) however, I did feel like I was getting close to losing a fingerprint from taping.
I failed on taking before photos, but the walls were tan, the door white, the trim paint peeling, and the light fixture bad.
And here's what it looks like now:
I apparently have a three year vetting period for curtains. They must remain in my basement on the shelf for 3 years before they can see or block out the light of day. Thank you Lindsay for buying the same one and then relinquishing it to me :)
June came by for a bit too. She needed a break from the construction at her own house, which is considerably more involved than our paint :)
Still to be finished: carpet and baseboards.
looks great!
ReplyDelete