So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Birthday Weekend!

I'm beginning to learn that for a guy who doesnt like a lot of fuss, Peter's birthday tends to get celebrated, and celebrated, and celebrated. Check last year's archives and you'll see what I mean.  
It's really fitting for a guy everyone loves, and certainly no trouble for me, I havent met too many cakes I didnt want to devour...

If you recall, he had an early celebration in Boyne so Friday we resumed the celebrations, this time with his family; he shares the day with his dad and his mom's was just 10 days before, so it's a whole group effort!



Saturday we biked the Kal-Haven trail, something he's been talking about since I've known him.  It turned out to be a good ride, but maybe not repeated any time soon. Also, add a travel bike pump to next year's bday list...

Sunday was the actual big day, the kittens begged to have the birthday banner hung, so I obliged. We had preschool chapel and the kids all sang to him, just darling.

The one fruit dessert he'll make an exception for, and it was delish!

Sunday evening we celebrated with friends and the youth who arent at camp or in Mexico. Ice cream s'more cake was a crowd pleaser!

Happy Birthday to my main squeeze!

1 comment: