So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Good Gatherings

Any time a giant trash bag of popcorn is brought to Youth Group you can almost guarantee it's going to be a good night, couple that with three boxes of Sandy's doughnuts and you can just get right out!

Friday night we bid a fond farewell to Peter's grandma for the winter. Her request for Christmas was only for pictures to be text throughout the winter. Anyone else willing to get on that gift train, please let me know!

Saturday brought a most lovely bridal shower for a truly wonderful friend. I still look back and marvel that God had good plans for the time we each spent with Cedarville Tennis...I know I had my doubts at times, I'm sure she did too :)


We rounded out Saturday with a 40th Super Hero birthday party for our friend Dan. His wife Tonya really went all out. You can see why they typically win trunk or treat :)

Gather 'round the good stuff, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment