So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Momsie and Popsie

Even though this post will only serve to perpetuate the notion my siblings have that I spend about 90% of my time with my parents, dear ol' mom and dad have been very helpful to us lately and I'm very grateful.
What better way to say thank you than a blog post?! :)

Mother rabbit needed a cape so mother came to the rescue. It, of course, went from being a simple fleece cape to a deluxe, fully-lined, and perfectly sewn cape :)

The leaves all fell practically overnight, the yard man was out of town, and the 4 day rain was imminent. Good thing dad got a super blower for Christmas!


Thank ya pals.

2 comments:

  1. parentals to the rescue! that is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Wish I could spend more time with my parentals!

    ReplyDelete