So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Showers of Blessings

My Dad's side of our family threw me a shower recently and it was just darling and so generous, I'm so thankful!

Cute baby diaper napkins, delicious food, and a teddy bear too!

Great Aunts Faith and Eunice

Mom and Darcy

Mom gifted me clothes she received for her first baby that Grandma V had knit. So sweet!

Lots of helpful and handy gifts too, I was quite overwhelmed with how thoughtful things were, so appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. cute napkins! and such a sweet gift from the mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her first baby? As in Nate!!!???? Wish I could of come.

    ReplyDelete