So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Baby's First Birthday

I can't believe it. How has a year already zipped right by?!
Everyone says 2 things: 
1. It goes so fast
2. They change so much
And to everyone I say: 
Correct.

So we celebrated and remembered and gave thanks for a wonderful first year!
One is FUN!

A few of the details that I worked on for longer than I probably should have!




Playing with dad before everyone arrived

So many party guests!



Mmmmm Cake!!!!!



Opening gifts, or really watching Moses open her gifts :)

Favorite toy: Cat toy (kitty crying eye emoji)


For her actual day, Peter spent the day with us and we went to the Public Museum. She loved looking at all the animal exhibits, riding the carousel, and riding Sandy for the first time!



First time on Sandy!

Monkeying around the house, pulling things out of Peter's drawers

Right at 5pm it just so happened that we were all playing together, so sweet.

And, as if planned, she finally popped her first tooth on her birthday!

1 comment: