Last night was a long awaited, much anticipated, well attended girls night! Hannah invited everyone over and we had a great group and so much fun! Great food, conversation and nails! I'm so blessed to have good friends to spend time with! Here are a few photos, I didnt get many, sorry!
The Lovely Ladies - And the food spread!

The fruit was for mini Fruit Pizzas! Delicious idea Hannah!

Jenn's Black and White Cookies - Yum!

So here's the question - I'm planning to run a 5k on Halloween, and of course they're encouraging people to wear a costume while they run. What should I be? Remember, I have to be able to run! I have a couple thoughts in my brain, but tell me what you're thinking!
Happy Thursday!
First of all, I know what you made Betsy by the pan and I guessed that Jennifer made those cookies.
ReplyDeleteFor costumes, you should be the tooth fairy or a lobster or do a joint costume with someone. People do that in Falmouth and they just make them out of underarmor material.
You should be an 80s work out girl!
ReplyDeleteEasy to run in!
Girls night- how i miss stuff like that. Really havent hung out at all except with Marvin & Julia!