So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR
'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24
Monday, January 25, 2010
Back in the USofA!
Helllllllo faithful readers - all 6 of you! :) Kari and I traveled to and from the Dominican Republic safely and without any real incidents. Mucho muchomucho pictures to follow!
I saw that you had updated and I thought it was the Dominican post. Can't wait to see it all. Mine is being updated as we speak thanks to Windows LIVE writer :)
Hey....welcome back! Can't wait to hear more! Hope you don't mind, but I added you to our blog list...if you don't want to be on it, let me know and I'll yank ya off. :)
So glad you are home! I can't wait to see the pics and hear all about it.
ReplyDeleteI saw that you had updated and I thought it was the Dominican post. Can't wait to see it all. Mine is being updated as we speak thanks to Windows LIVE writer :)
ReplyDeleteHey....welcome back! Can't wait to hear more! Hope you don't mind, but I added you to our blog list...if you don't want to be on it, let me know and I'll yank ya off. :)
ReplyDeleteJust seen Lindsay's blog and pics, - looks like you had a good time! Can't wait to see your post and pictures! I know that M&L were glad you visited!
ReplyDelete