So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Road Warrior

So I've decided I'm training for the 5/3 25k River Bank Run again this year - I've always been planning on it but now that it's January, I've decided. I wanted to be a 5/3 Road Warrior, but you have to be pretty dedicated to running and training, and unfortunately I'm a big fan of letting fun opportunities trump my gym time. Anywhoo I think that even though I'm not an Official Road Warrior, I'm going to use this blog to keep you updated and myself accountable to the training schedule. So, here goes nothing!

Monday - 3 miles, 30 minutes on Arch trainer.
Tuesday - 30 minutes on bike, 1 mile run, upper body lifting, 0.5 mile walk (thanks Em!)

If anyone else is considering training, I highly recommend it! Let's do it together!
Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. What is your guide for training? Are you using any material?
    We can beach walk when you and Kari visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Bets that's so awesome, and I'm proud of you! you go girl! hehe

    ReplyDelete