So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Perfect Timing

This weekend I had so much fun, and the reason for it is summed up in this post title 'Perfect Timing.' Melissa, my roommate from college, is from Traverse City and was home for the holidays from upstate New York and was still in town for a wedding on Saturday. My other good friend Dana and her husband Matt were at Lake Ann, 'The place to discover life at its best,' to do the music for the Freeze Out winter retreat. SO I got to see both of them in one weekend in one of my favorite places on earth! I just love being around all of them, it was such an encouragement to me! Melissa and I stayed up chatting and eating peanut m&m's (very us) and Dana and I went cross country skiing, tubing and I got to show her around my camp. The weather was absolutely stunning! Sunny and beautiful with shimmering snow, ahh! I only have a few photos, enjoy -
Melis and Me
It was SO beautiful
ahh camp...

Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

  1. sounds like a great weekend, thanks for checking on the port :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to be in the blog! And thanks for noticing that pic on facebook!!! I saw it too, and now I kind of feel bad, I hope we didn't look like that the whole time. Yikes. Ah well,what can you do? Anywho (as my favorite roomate likes to say), keep updating. I love living vicariously through you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camp makes my heart so warm... I miss it.

    ReplyDelete