So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Saturdate and Wednesdate

Over the weekend mom and I took Will and Wes to the Tale of Jemima Puddleduck and out for delicious Horrock’s grilled cheese sandwiches, just ask them, they’re the best GCS’ in the city! :) 

This was at the play – they were a little nervous about it.  We got to go on the stage and meet the cast afterwards, Mrs Perkins was a perfect Henrietta Hen, they werent too sure about her though!

They definitely warmed up at Horrock’s though, I think the grilled cheese had something to do with it! Here are some faces of fun!

 

Mixeroo 006

Tonight I had a little girl time with Jenn and Becca at the Design Design factory sale.  Not as good as in the Fall, but I still did ok.  Then Bec and I went to Cherry Street Deli and ran a few other errands.  Sometimes you just need your girls! :)Mixeroo 019

Happy St Patty’s Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment