So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Monday, March 8, 2010

Hike to the Beach

Over the weekend I went to Ludington to hike.  It was a beautiful!  The sun was sparkling off the snow and it was just a great day to hike to the beach!  It reminded me of when winter left Narnia and everything was starting to melt. Here’s a few photos -
Mixeroo 002
Mixeroo 004
The Beach – believe it or not Lake Michigan is still there! :)
Mixeroo 006 Mixeroo 007 

The night before I had a Mexican Fiesta with my girlfriends! SO fun! :)  check out Kari’s blog for photos of that adventure!
Bible study was tonight, it’s funny how the Holy Spirit works.  I sometimes struggle getting my lesson done, or dont feel like fitting it in at the end of a long day, but I always am refreshed when I go.  And I learn and grow every time, God is SO good!
Happy Week everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, love to see the lake!! Spring is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an active guy! I like him and you of course :)
    Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is Ben and why is he in BOLD??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am ashamed to say I have never been to Lake MI in the winter. I know, I know!

    ReplyDelete