So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spring Craft

So I’m running a little late on this, but the wonderful and crafty Jennifer has again sent me a little something she put together this spring take a look and maybe make one too!?

1.  Print off each graphic from Graphics Fairy.

2. Use double sided tape to attach them to cardstock or light cardboard to make them more sturdy.

3. Add glitter in a few select spots to highlight.

4. Attach ribbon to the back and hang!  TA DAAAA!

I saw this hanging in her entryway, I felt springier for sure! :) 

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I saw this at her house too. I thought she bought it. Its even more awesome that she made it!
    Jenn- that might be a good kids craft for the sale this year!

    ReplyDelete