So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Journey and things I like

So if you know me at all I’m HORRIBLE with songs and lyrics and knowing which songs go with which artists…really just bad with music in general; titles, artists, genres etc.  I just listen

But I recently discovered that several of the great classics belong to Journey!  So now I’m a realized Journey fan!  And thanks to pandora – I’m listening to Journey and other great classic rock frequently!

Journey Revelation Arnel Pineda

Also, I love the photo of the day on Bing.  What a great idea, and the photos are always SO cool!

Turns out I also really like biking!  I finally bought a bike this spring (a cute red one), and I am just loving going out and using it! So if you want to go with, give me a call! Or if you have some great path suggestions, leave me a note por favor! :)

Slickles,  pearl studs, summers nights, windows open air off, baseball on the radio, painted nails, a good pair of pumps, Cherry Coke Zero, great shopping finds and middle of the day text pick-me-ups!

What are some of your favs?

Happy Day Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment