So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Monday, June 14, 2010

This is: MACKINAW!

Over the weekend I went to Mackinaw Island with my friends and my cousin Dana - we officially are Mackinaw Queens! Enjoy the photo trip!

After driving through the pouring rain, we landed in Mackinaw City and the guy upgraded our room to a suite! it was a snowmobiler’s paradise!

In the morning we took the ferry in what the Arnold Line workers dubbed a, ‘heavy fog’ it was definitely misting, but we braved it and went over – good thing that was all the precip for the day!

232323232%7Ffp532(9)nu=3235)5;2)278)WSNRCG=34368;;;66325nu0mrj

Pedalfaster! the day ended up with 30 miles! 3 trips around and adventures through the hilly and horse poopy interior!

232323232%7Ffp53379)nu=3235)5;2)278)WSNRCG=343692;;92325nu0mrj

We poked through a lot of the shops – fun fun!

Saw the sites!

and of course – FUDGE! :) I highly recommend JoAnn’s the people were SO friendly!

It was a great time – I’m SO glad we went and the company couldnt have been better!Mixeroo 037

Happy Week Everyone! I’m off to the Whitecaps tomorrow night with my bogo and Marvin comes home! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the red bike. I can't wait to bike with you this summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like such and awesome trip. What a fun time with the girls! I am sad to say I have not been to the island since I was a toddler. I will have to work on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. upgrades! fudge and friends. awesome!
    so what school do you go to???

    ReplyDelete