So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Monday, June 7, 2010

Silent Readers

It has come to my attention lately that I have a fair amount of readers who arent ‘followers’ of my blog. So I wanted to send a big hello and thank you! to all of my readers including you silent ones! I would never call it internet stalking – as the most recent disclosed silent reader did – I’m just glad to know people are reading and I’m not writing into a void!

Now here’s a little Q and A for the week:

There were a lot of questions about the ‘no sugar’ thing. A: It was mostly a no sugary treats thing, and I’m not doing it anymore. I was SO faithful for about 3 weeks, got on the scale and nothing had changed so I scraped it! But I am trying to be more conscientious about my sugar intake.

This isnt a question, but Dad was a little TOed (yet proud) about the Squirrel thing, so thank you to everyone who commented and told him he was totally cool! Cause you’re right, it is a skill! It’s unbelievable really…

Andrea asked: where the groom was in the photos?He’s there, the one where they’re cutting the cake! And about the uploading…it’s easier, and it’s my blog and I like how the pictures are wavy in a line!

Hope everyone has a great week!

3 comments:

  1. well said! I think we should put together a post on How to become a follower... I'd copy it an put it on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can track who goes on your blog without having them become a follower. I can show you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont think you are a follower ofmy blog :( bogo! jump on it!

    ReplyDelete