So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Breathe

I've been absent, I apologize.  But I've been busy:

Monday: Go to flag football and WIN! :)
Tuesday: Go to first night of BSF and LOVE IT! :)
Wednesday: Go to Youth Ministry and HAVE FUN with FRESHMAN GIRLS! :)
Thursday: Go to LAKE ANN for Women's retreat! :)
Friday: Praise Jesus at Lake Ann and ZIP LINE! :)
Saturday: Eat cinnamon rolls and hang out with Mom and Lindsay UP NORTH! :)
Sunday: Church, lunch, bsf, clean up, church, Women's meeting, dinner, BLOG! :)

It occurred to me again this week just how blessed I am.  And the Joy of the Lord is my strength.  Praise the Lord!  
Here are a few photos from the weekend and a video of me on the zip line! thanks Michelle! :)

Chapel! Best time of the day! :)


what's going on behind them!?

Bethany and Becca

Me and my new friend Heidi

Mary, Trish and Grace

Lisa, Deb and Kimmy!

Klines

Lunch Ladies!

Grace and me harnessed up

Kim, Sara and Lynda ready to soar like Eagles!

Linds came too!

Kelly and Bethany playing 'Presidents'


I had a great week, and I'm ready for another - Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will be done!

2 comments:

  1. 1) your schedule is insane! how do you do all that?!
    2) i believe it's breathe, with an e.
    3) in the presidents picture, i believe i look like i'm completely hysterical. or insane. or both. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm so glad you included my awesome President face in that photo. That must be my thinking face... oh dear.

    ReplyDelete