I've been looking through some of my pictures from the summer and some are so great, or were taken at such fun times I want a post devoted just to them! And it being the first day of Autumn I think it's a good day to take a look back so here's my summer in review:
~ Laura's Wedding ~
~ Girls trip to Mackinaw ~
~ First Concert - Toby Mac ~
~ Alisa's wedding and seeing Sarah ~
~ Visiting the fam in DC ~
~ Biking, a lot! ~
~ Visiting local cone establishments...a lot! ~
~ Spending time on the beach ~

~ Girls Weekend at the lake ~
~ Fishing ~
~ jr High Retreat to Chicago ~
~ Youth Ministry outings ~
~ Picking up tennis again! ~
~ Several Weekends in Traverse City ~
~ Time with the Bogo! ~
~ Girls camping weekend ~
~ favorite summer photo ~
On to Autumn! It's already been busy, but I'm looking forward to what's in store! :)
Moooooovie night tomorrow and golf outing first thing Saturday!
Happy Thursday!

nu=3235)5;2%29278%29WSNRCG=33%287%28735%288325nu0mrj.jpeg)




nu=3235)5;2%29278%29WSNRCG=346;923;3+325nu0mrj.jpeg)


nu=3235)5;2%29278%29WSNRCG=3485393974325nu0mrj.jpeg)



nu=3235)5;2%29278%29WSNRCG=34934;;94;325nu0mrj.jpeg)

nu=3235)5;2%29278%29WSNRCG=3496727699325nu0mrj.jpeg)

Want to see houses!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch fun. Summer went by in a whirlwind but I'm feeling like September and October are even busier. What's up with that?
ReplyDelete