So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hot Doggin' It!

Over the weekend I spent two nights sleeping with two other people on one air mattress, and yes, I had the privilege to be the hot dog in the middle on both occasions.  Thursday and Friday night I camped out in Grand Haven with a few of my girlfriends.  It was chilly but fun!  Here are a few photos!

Who goes camping without a lighter?  We Do!

Sunset on the beach

KP, Kari, Kim, Gwen and me

Chili dogs!

Sarah came on Friday night!

I hope you had a great weekend too!  This week is a busy one - flag football, Bible Study, Youth Group and women's retreat!  ready, set, go! :)

2 comments:

  1. Such fun. I havn't been camping in so long and I miss it. Where is the flag football?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved being the bun of the hot dog both nights!!! :)

    ReplyDelete