So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Saturday, November 13, 2010

The 80's

Question: How did people get anything done in the 80's?!
Yesterday was MJ day at work, I borrowed Michael Jackson's #1's cd from a friend and listened to it all day, including the evening baking session with my bogo.  Here's the thing...when it's on, I cant stop dancing!  Even now as I type, it's on and, I have a little dance going on!  Thriller!!!





Yesterday was also and excellent mail day - I love that! :)  Here's what I came home to: 


Linds says Cafe Sante is a must - I say OK! Happy Saturday, GO Blue!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet new background- where'd ya get that? Amazing!

    Also- I'm glad you got the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background totally reminds me of 80's school photos. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. becca that is what i said!!! not a bad thing betsy! just stating! :) thanks for sharing MJ, i rocked all afternoon!!!!

    ReplyDelete