So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Monday, November 22, 2010

Q and A

It's been a loong while since I've done some Q and A, and I'm sure you've noticed the blog has been a little less than inspiring lately...sorry!  So here's some answers for ya!


Q:  Many moons ago Andrea asked, 'How many miles on the Red Fox?' 
A ~ Great question.  Right about 135k. Again, she was a good friend.


Q:  Andrea also inquired about what flavor I had at Young's?
A ~ Another good question.  I enjoyed my personal Young's favorite Cow Patty.  It's a big mix of deliciousness!


Q:  Lindsay asked about the new background
A ~ It's just a template that I customized to my liking.  And the photo collage is compliments of Picnik.


Q:  And no one asked, but I'm sure it just slipped your mind...
A ~ My Flag Football team ended up being 3-5. And the weather was beautiful every time!


Q:  Allison did actually ask for more Puff blogs.  
A ~ Gladly my friend! :)


Q:  And now I ask you: what are you most Thankful for today?
A ~ Good friends!


Happy Week! 

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for a friend who tolerates my whinning and doesn't judge me :)

    ReplyDelete