So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Birth day(s)

Seems like all I do is blog about birthdays!  I live for them apparently! :)  Over the weekend I was able to celebrate 6 big years with Will HoogendykStars Wars - Cowboy was the name of the game!  



Miss EMH was learning how to knit

Instead of cake it was Star Wars Cookies!


Will was PUMPED about the cookies!


Yesterday I celebrated an original birthday.  Miss June Marie Geysbeek came into the world, she's a little peanut doll!





Tomorrow is our department Christmas party so I've been a little Elf lately! :)  Pictures to come soon!  But for now, I'm off to BSF!

Happy Week Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment