So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Holiday Recap

The Holiday Season flew by so fast, I didnt get a chance to properly blog about it!

Christmas: Was great! I had Friday off, Marv and Linds were in town, we went to Grandparent Verwys', and Puff was darling! :)

 Opening Gifts at Gram's

MLVerwys

Marv and Grace :)
 

Wow! A Kindle!


Miss Puffs!

New Year's: Also Great! I had an overnighter on the 30th - see earlier blog post for more on that.  Went to lunch with Becca for her birthday on the 31st.  Schnitz and Van's Pastry's for a birthday treat!  Church party in the evening followed by a party with the bsf friends to ring in the New Year!  On the 1st, I drove to Traverse City to see Melissa!  Such fun!

First trip to Van's Pastry

Happy Birthday my friend!

Happy New Year!

Melismer! :)

 It was a great season; cant wait for next year!

1 comment:

  1. Bets! That red Christmas dress you're wearing is amazing! So cute!!! Just got home yesterday and got your card, thanks for sending it, its going right on my fridge :)

    ReplyDelete