So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Friday, January 14, 2011

Other necklace

After I posted my pom pom necklace project, I realized that before Christmas I made another necklace but didnt post about it because it was a gift for the Sisters-In-Law! So here's another necklace that this same friend found!  I believe it too is a Little Miss Momma creation...that girl's good!

So here's the necklace...

And the girlfriends who helped...

And a girl and her bogo...

And an action shot!

The necklaces were a big hit (whew!) I just love projects like these!
Happy Day!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun night! Here is where the tutorial for the necklace is from: http://www.bluecricketdesign.net/2010/08/anthro-neacklace-knockoff-by-flamingo.html

    I'm glad that the presents were hits!

    ReplyDelete