Jim, Pat and Geno have a corner on the Cheesesteaks that Philadelphia is known for - over the weekend I had the distinct privilege to enjoy one from Pat's! And let me just say, SO YUM! Here are a few highlights from our whirlwind 'Gotta get to the airport' trip to Philly!
Before devouring Cheesesteaks we saw a Philly classic - LOVE
Say Holla to Pat's
Don't Eat a Misteak
Geno's is more famous and right across the street, I was heckled here while eating my Pat's steak, I felt like I was getting a true Philly experience
Once you have the steak, all things are in color - Those steaks you see here are 'Two steaks Wiz and Wit' Get it right or get in the back of the line!
Three first timers!
And Clark, our fearless Philly Guide!
At this point we ran back to the car, and jumped on the highway so Sarah could catch her flight that was leaving in 45 minutes! (She made it no trouble)
It was such an amazing weekend! I'm so blessed to have wonderful friends in all different parts of this beautiful country we live in. Again, Happy Birthday Alisa, and MANY more! :)







Philly Cheesestake!
ReplyDeleteYum! Sounds so good right now.
I love the Geno's photo it looks like it's from back to the future!
holy cats! yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ReplyDelete