He's so fun to celebrate! Although, I honestly have no idea what I'm celebrating! eek! But I baked some cookies in honor of the event and well, mostly because someone at work asked me too. But I got to practice some new skillzzzz, which is always fun! :) Here's the latest and greatest -
Green Goodness -
The Dots worked! YAY!!!!
Immaculate Heart of Mary - I'll bet they know what they're celebrating!
Combo Shot
Aww their little mascot!
Happy St. Patty's Day - if anyone knows, enlighten me please! :)





ask grace
ReplyDeleteSo I'm not sure what exactly people are celebrating either, but if you asked my neighbors who live below me it involves have about 20 cars parked around our driveway and a serious party until about 2:30 in the morning. In the Army, St. Patty's Day is the favorite of all holidays, no pretense of enjoying family or loved ones, no gifts, no food to make, no nothing, just a bunch of people and a lot of alcohol. Classy :)
ReplyDelete