Today I got a letter and it was great! It was like a 3 leaf clover in a way because it had three parts to it. My niece sent me a school paper she did that detailed St Patrick and why we celebrate him - thanks Grace! And Andrea, my SIL, put a news article and a coupon to one of my favorite eateries! Yumo!
Great Thursday and great weekend coming up - going to Boyne!

what was the eatery?
ReplyDeleteYES YES YES! We made the BLOG! You forgot to mention the address labels. : ) Trying to use those up.
ReplyDeleteSo I thought long and hard, and still have no idea why you thought of me when you went through Kalkaska. Is it the proximity to TC? Is it the amazing Kaliseum that makes you think of athletic people (of course that leads to me and my favorite athletic pose)? Was it the way I relentlessly make fun of people from Kalkaska (or Kalabama as I like to call it), which reminded you of my wit and willingness to call it like I see it? Not sure, but it was nice getting your text :)
ReplyDelete