So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Monday, March 28, 2011

Making the Band

Six Rocks for sure!  I made these for a friend at work, her son Cade is turning 6 today.  Although, I think the cookies might be more for Amy than Cade! :)  They were a little bit of an experiment since I didnt have a cutter, but here they are -

 Naked Guitars -
 A little icing -

Bedazzle with Blue!

 The Napkin that inspired it all!

I think my favorite -

So fun to make! Rock Out!

4 comments:

  1. miss baking b you are awesome!! they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! Did you free hand the cut outs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute cute.
    did you hear about the basket I won? They have a certificate for homemade cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I *MUST* learn your frosting technique.

    ReplyDelete