I've been reminded again lately just how fantastic my friends are! And I'm so thankful.
Thursday Melissa came to town with Aaron, Ethan, and her sister Shanna. We had lunch and spent the afternoon at the Meijer Gardens!
Friday we had dinner with Garolyn, aka my former roommate and her bf. We tried Flatlanders, which was excellent and fun! Then I headed to Ladies Game Night at church - too fun, like really way-too-much-fun-I-need-a-nap-on-Saturday too fun!
Saturday was Gram's party, I cant really say enough about how much she loved it.
Sunday several of us pulled together a Happy Super Bowl Birthday party for Ms. Kerry. She loved it and so did I! As I think all in attendance did :)
Monday after Bible study, I met with friend who is working, launching a new business, finding her way in adult life, and doing it all while seeking God and obeying him - I am SO proud! and old... :)
Tuesday I came home to a birthday surprise on my porch from another thoughtful friend. She tried to be sneaky, but her handwriting just doesnt lie! ;)
Moments like these have been diamonds in the rough, and for that I'm so grateful!
No comments:
Post a Comment