Over Valentine's weekend we felt the temps and wind in Grand Rapids weren't going to be quite enough to satisfy our cold toe desires, so to ensure the wind would whip and howl sufficiently, we went to Boyne :)
The good news about Boyne is that while the temps are cold the hearts are warm, and the smiles big!
Friday night Frozen sing-a-long and 'nuggles' before bed; old aunties just love this kind of thing!
After the little man went to bed, the rest in the house stayed up for games of all sorts :)
Breakfast of champions
Mos loves to hang out with his dudes, and especially loves his Uncle Peter! I often get called Uncle Peter...
My other Valentine gave me a very sweet kitty card, chocolates, and a lovely necklace. Well done!
He was also quite pleased that our Valentine's dinner of McDonald's on the way home cost him less than $15. The romance is overwhelming, I dont know how I stand it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment