Well, I'm one of those things anyway... :)
I had a lovely birthday weekend filled with family and friends. Friday kicked things off with lunch with work girlfriends from yesteryear, then Kari and I had a chance to visit new baby Anna and her family, nothing like baby snugs for a present! That evening we had dinner with Peter's family and cake and ice cream with my birthday buddy Uncle Bob. We also watched some home videos, which ironically included my 3 year old birthday party! too funny!
He's so kind in accepting pink on our joint cake
Saturday morning started early with breakfast at the homestead with Marvin, Linds, Mos and mom and dad. Presents and cards were everywhere, too fun! Linds and I spent a good part of the day together shopping, manicuring, and lunching! Perfect! In the evening Handsome Pete (as he has requested to be known) arranged a birthday party with friends, and it was SO fun! Best gift possible!
My knight in shining party planning!
Everyone came back to our house for cake and ice cream, they very graciously sang to me too.
I also received numerous calls, texts, cards, and facebook notes that are so kind and put a smile on my face!
Thank you to all who helped me celebrate!
No comments:
Post a Comment