So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Friday, July 31, 2015

I hear that old piano from down the avenue

I smell the pine trees, I look around for you
Oh, my sweet, sweet, sweet old someone coming through the door
It's Saturday and the band is playing
Honey, could we ask for more 

The other night we enjoyed Garrison Keillor's farewell tour at the Frederick Meijer Gardens. It couldnt have been a nicer night, or nicer company.

Barbara made fantastic boxed lunch dinners, tied up in a most darling way.

Garrison came right down our aisle!

Look who else was there! Baby Arie and his momma and dad :)

My sweet old someone(s) - way to poto bomb that one DAD! :)

Good music and good stories made for a most perfect summer night.

1 comment: