So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Monday, October 5, 2009

Friend Making Monday

What are your hobbies? What do you want to learn to do? What do you wish you could do?

Hobbies:
Running (not lately though)
Youth Ministry and FLOCK groups
Shopping (for shoes)
Reading (I'm always trying to learn something from books)
Painting my nails
Arranging flowers
Swimming in Lake Michigan

Learn:
Sew (I cant even put a button on!)
Be kind and gracious
Cook!
Think critically
Cut/do hair
Sail
Swim (freestyle w/out sinking!)
Photography

Wish:
Camp, and love it!
Travel to exciting places
Do a backflip
Run a Marathon
Go to bed on time :)
Own a Mini!

I'm sure there's more, I just cant think of any right now. Go on over to Amber's to see what other people said!

I love Autumn, I love how the grass fades, and the leaves get vibrant, what a contrast!
Congratulations to Laura and Austin on their engagement!


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your list-- thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete