So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Monday, October 19, 2009

Unplanned Weekend

This weekend was so fun and I really had no definite plans going into it. I knew Friday night with Kari and Saturday morning with Susan, but other than that - nothing. It was just nice to have fun, work on projects, and catch up with friends! Enjoy the photos -

Nothing says rockin good Friday night like a trip to the fabric store!

Kari and I both commented on how much we hated the fabric store as kids because our moms would take FOREVER in there! Silver glitter anyone?

Elastic waistbands - ahhh


Snip snip snip 18 yards of tulle!


Ta Da! I'm ready to run!



Saturday morning I had brunch with Susan my RD from college. She was in town for a wedding - Terri and Joel's, big congrats to them - so we went to the Real Food Cafe, my fav! It was so good to see her, and to hear how life has changed but God is good, I felt so encourgaed after talking with her!

On my way home from Alger Heights and brunch, I stopped into the Hoogendyks. They had 7 kids this weekend, whoa! But, they had plans to go to a horse barn and invited me along, what a great way to spend a beautiful afternoon!
Wes and I are checking out the horses


Eliza Mae riding the ponies - like 4 times!


Will got in on the riding action too!


So did Marta, but here we're just hugging! :)

I also spent time chatting with Melissa and hung out with Jeff on Sunday night. This weekend I was reminded how blessed I am to have great friends! More great memories coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. Great tutus....what were they for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keri cushions and shelves are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also am wondering what the tutus were for. And we did have a good convo, didn't we? Good luck tomorrow, I'll still be praying. And I'm sure you found a great outfit! You always looked amazing and you have the best wardrobe of any of my friends hands down. Let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete