So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fun at Work!

So I've noticed lately that I've been mostly posting about weekend activities. So to fix that I took the cam to work and took some photos - this was a good week for it. The Marketplace division does a pumpkin decorating contest, this year the theme was 'Games People Play' and they gave everyone a secret item that we had to incorporate - enjoy the photos!

This was my team - we had a spatula
This team had masking tape, they used it to make the floor

A Blowfish playing Go Fish - their item was babyfood


This was the team that won - they had toothpaste which they used for the dots

This team spray painted socks red for her bow!

Toilet brush slot machine - nice!

Good use of Triscuits!

Shoe horns for this team!


For the kids represented in our department we made candy bags - so much candy!

Hoogendyks came in to visit me, they're the charaters from Charlotte's Web!

Templeton eating cider and donuts in the Midway!

I think Eliza could fill in for me when I'm out!

More photos to come soon of a running Company of Ballerinas! :)
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment