This weekend was our ladies shopping retreat in Birch Run - so fun! we had a great turn out, and a lot of fun. I drove over Friday night with a few other girlfriends, got there just in time for our evening speaker, chatting with our roommates, swimming and running in the pool, thanks Sarah!, more chatting and dramatic brides on TLC!
Saturday was great too, I spent time with some great women whom I dont always get a chance to spend time with. And we shopped until we dropped! Dave Ramsey style of course! :) I forgot to get the camera out during the day, until lunch and once we got home and opened the trunk - whoa!
See the lady in front of the man in red - the fuzz above her head is definitely not blurry camera, it's her enormous bangs! I wish I could have gotten a better photo.

Darcie and Kim - and the trunk, this is a huge trunk too!

TO THE BRIM :)

For all you Puff fans out there: coming soon Puff in Jammies! Hope everyone had a fantastic Columbus Day!
Holy cow. That is a lot of loot. nice work! :)
ReplyDeleteMom skyped the jams to us the other day ... very cute.
ReplyDelete