I’m on Round 6 of bridesmaiding, this time it’s my Middle/High School and College friend/tennis partner Laura McCully. Here’s some of the adventures so far -
December ‘09: Shop for dresses. Three of the four bridesmaids present and accounted for.
February ‘10: Retry and buy Dress, as well as look for shoes. Kari and I went to the Bridal Mecca – David’s Bridal!
March ‘10: Trek to shower in Chicago! Laura’s soon to be family threw her a shower, Kari and I were there for moral support and lots of delicious treats! :) We also bought the shoes! Hooray!
More to come the weekend of April 10th – shower in South Bend! Mom, Judi Lipinski (K’s mom) and Judy Koning are all invited too! Pictures to come!
Happy Palm Sunday!
woot woot! love it!!! :) and don’t forget these two important facts: the one time the stupid tollbooth wouldn’t take your dime or when we got sidetracked in gary…adds to a roadtripping adventure!
ReplyDelete