So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wedding Weekend

My girlfriend Laura from High school and college got married this weekend. The wedding was in South Bend and I was a bridesmaid. My BFF Kari was a bridesmaid too, and my good friend Dana was as well, so I got to hang out with her and her husband Matt! enjoy the photos -

Prep Day: Nails and set up

Mixeroo 005

Rehearsal and Dinner

Mixeroo 020

Wedding Day!

232323232%7Ffp53373)nu=3235)5;2)278)WSNRCG=33(7(73589325nu0mrj

The Reception

232323232%7Ffp53373)nu=3235)5;2)278)WSNRCG=33(7(735(8325nu0mrj

Congratulations! Here’s to dancing so much your calves hurt 3 days later! :)

2 comments:

  1. It is hard to look at your photos the way you do it. Where is the groom? No photos of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...I love to hear about Baptists cutting a rug. :) Makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete