So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Monday, July 26, 2010

Marvelous Monday...

...or hit by a truck Monday?  The weekend went zipping by and before I knew it I was getting my fill of 'go juice' in the kitchenette this morning to ward off the hit by a truck feeling!  (Which I successfully did.)  It was a busy fun filled weekend that ended a busy fun filled week; here is photo documentation of what I'm talking about -

huh?

He did this on his own - hilarious!
He-man?


Hello Kitty!

Oh man Sam!

No one had to teach him what to do!

Elle!
Rita Ice Cream girl
Gracie Sprinklebush

'Sam'wich!
He says he's not Bugs Bunny...
Now Sail away into the Sunset
Tonight was good - I got my hairs cut (cant go wrong there!) and spent time with Dana at 'her condo' or maybe the one she's house sitting?  either way - the Union School Condos are very cool!

Happy Monday!

1 comment: