So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer Weekend

This past weekend was a sister weekend at the Lake - it was BEAUTIFUL!

Agenda - whatever we want!
Friday: 
2pm arrive at the cottage
2:30 rousing game of 'In a Pickle' and fruit cutting up (by me)
3:30 BEACH!
6:30 dinner prep 
7:30 Dinner (by Becca)
8:15 Small Token of love (by Jenn)
8:30 games
9:30 Bonfire!
11 Star 105.7 Dance party! (mostly by me :)
12 games
1:30 bed time!

Saturday:
8:30 Uppy Uppy time
9 Nails
9:30 Breakfast (by Lindsay)
10 games
11 Walk
1 lite lunch and games
2:30 BEACH!
4:30 Families arrive
6 Dinner prep
7 Dinner
8-11 games
 



Evening on the beach - great sunset!

 
Fun in the Sun!
                                Everyone at play!


Such a great weekend - when's the next?!
Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute post. You are so much better at capturing the moments than I. I always forget to take pictures. Good thing I have Jamie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see the photos... too small but cute suits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Someday I'll do something like that with my sisters! Oh, wait. My parents gave me 3 brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dance party--- like aerobic dancing? :)

    ReplyDelete