Hello blogging friends! It's been a busy week, I cant believe it's Thursday night already! Last Friday I took off for the Wild Wild East to attend a memorial, a wedding and a baby dedication; so I think I covered all my bases! :) We stopped at the Flight 93 Memorial in PA on the way. More too come on that so stay tuned - it was very cool but sobering.
Alisa and Clark Hoober were married on Saturday in Lancaster, PA. SO Beautiful! Here are some photos -
Alisa and Clark Hoober were married on Saturday in Lancaster, PA. SO Beautiful! Here are some photos -

Saturday night we drove to DC to see Elle's baby dedication in church on Sunday. Here's some photos of the kiddos:
Rita the Pita
Rita the Pita

It's 4th of July Weekend! Can you believe it!? I hope you all have a fantastic Holiday Weekend!







Great update.
ReplyDeleteI love that Sam and Rita are half dressed. That's how my girls are half the time :)
ReplyDeletelove the kiddo pics! good update! too cute!
ReplyDelete