Over the weekend I played in the annual GFS golf outing! serious fun! Janene, Amy, Karla and I made up the only all girls team in the event. We shot 15 over but I'm proud to say we never had to pick up our ball and just write down a double bogey - we earned every one of them! :) Here are some photos -
 |
| Karla, Amy, Janene and Me ready to head out in our chariots! |
 |
| Acting serious, I repeat, acting. |
 |
| Golfer Girls! |
 |
| Go Janene Go! |
 |
| I sunk a 15 foot birdie putt from the fringe! It was amazing! There was excessive celebration! |
 |
| Amy won longest ladies drive, she got a serious piece of that one! |
Tonight was flag football, we suffered our first loss, but it was a good time anyway! Also, I scored 2 tubes of mascara today for 91 cents total! Thanks CVS and coupon crazy Sisters-in-law! :)
Happy Monday everyone - rock out your week!
so is it the one with the butt view or not. glad you are into golfing. just stating! :)
ReplyDeleteoh how I long for the days of CVS... just one more weekend and I'll be all over it!
ReplyDelete